Friday, February 24, 2017

Martina Schneider REALTOR, ABR, SRS RE/MAX Greater Atlanta - Roswell Rd Marietta, GA Real Estate Professional Reviews | SocialSurvey.me

5.0 Star Review on Zillow — My husband and I have purchased and sold several homes. Martina is by far the best agent we have ever had the opportunity to work with. Her customer service is extraordinary as is her keen desire to bring homeowners desires to fruition. My husband and I relocated from Florida to Georgia and had one weekend to locate a rental. I searched in the weeks prior with no luck. I decided to seek assistance from a real estate agent and was so fortunate to land Martina, who was able to satisfy our expectations for a rental in just a one day visit. We were so impressed with her customer service we utilized her to purchase our home. Martina also assisted in locating a phenomenal real estate agent in Florida who was able to sell our home in less than 60 days. Martina was on it from start to finish and even after the purchase of our new home. To this day I get reminders from her on certain homeowner task (e.g. Don't forget about the termite bond transfer). She is not only an outstanding agent, she is a good down to earth person. Loved her honesty! If you want a enthusiatic motivated caring agent, I would highly recommend Martina! by Jerome for Martina Schneider http://ift.tt/2mkDiTs
from Martina Schneider, Realtor http://ift.tt/2eOZxgR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment