Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Martina Schneider - REALTOR Reviews - Marietta, GA | Angie's List

I am so excited to share that once again this year, I received the Angie's List Super Service Award. This is an award where the winners must meet a strict eligibility requirement which includes an "A" rating in overall grade. I personally use Angie's List when looking for top notch service providers for service on my personal residence and recommend it to my friends and clients. Want to see what others are saying, visit my page on Angie's List. Need a top notch REALTOR to buyer or sell in Greater Atlanta, call me at 678-782-1533. @ourgeorgiahome #GeorgiaRealtor #MariettaRealEstate #AtlantaRealEstate
from Our Georgia Home with Martina Schneider http://ift.tt/2tNMJ5U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment